The Kansas Food Bank supplies free and low-cost food to food pantries and soup kitchens who give out food to the hungry in our 85 county service area. If you are in need of food assistance, we have a lengthy list of agencies across the state who can assist you.
If you are outside of our service area, shown in blue on the map to the right, you will need to contact one of our sister food banks to find the nearest help agency:
- Counties in red: Harvesters Community Food Network or call (877) 353-6639
- Counties in green: Second Harvest Community Food Bank or call (816) 364-3663
Use one of these lists to locate a resource near you:
- Help Agencies in the Wichita Metro Area [PDF – updated 9-23-14]
- Help Agencies Outside of Wichita
- State of Kansas operated TEFAP Commodities distribution sites [PDF]
- State of Kansas Commodities Soup Kitchens [PDF]
Call / Email / Online Resources
- Call us for information about agencies in your area 316-265-3663 or e-mail email@example.com
- Call United Way 211 by dialing 211 on your phone or search their database online
The map below shows food pantries and meal sites associated with the Kansas Food Bank in the Wichita Metro Area (from the list above). Click on icons for times and dates that food is available. Meal sites are shown with a fork and knife. Pantries are shown with a milk and apple.
View KSFB - Wichita Metro Area Emergency Food Resources in a full screen map