Community Rewards from Dillons
Many people have asked us if the Kansas Food Bank is part of the new Dillons Community Rewards program and the answer is yes!
Our number is 86065 or you may simply search for Kansas Food Bank.
A customer must have 3 things to register and begin supporting KANSAS FOOD BANK:
- A Plus card, which is available at any store by asking an associate
- A valid email address, which can be obtained from any free online service and can be anonymous
- A personalized account at our website, which again can be anonymous
TO ENROLL IN THE COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Members must visit our website at www.dillons.com/communityrewards
- Sign in OR Create an account
- Click on “Enroll Now”
- Enter the 5-digit NPO and search
- Select your Organization and click on “Enroll”
That is all shoppers need to do. From there, donations will be distributed to the Kansas Food Bank on a quarterly basis. (Just a note, you do have to re-enroll every February!)