Kansas Bass Nation is offering the opportunity to win Brent Chapman’s 2017 Tournament Boat. Only 1,000 tickets will be sold for $100 each. Part of the proceeds will benefit the Kansas Food Bank along with two other great charities: Folds of Honor and Fishing’s Future. For more information visit www.ksbassnation.com and purchase your ticket there.
ENTRY DEADLINE WILL BE OCTOBER 31, 2017 / DRAWING WILL BE HELD NOVEMBER 2017
ENTRANTS NEED NOT BE PRESENT IN ORDER TO WIN
COMPLETE CONTEST RULES AVAILABLE AT: 2017-win-brent-chapmans-tournament-rig
Many people have asked us if the Kansas Food Bank is part of the new Dillons Community Rewards program and the answer is yes!
Our number is 86065 or you may simply search for Kansas Food Bank.
A customer must have 3 things to register and begin supporting KANSAS FOOD BANK:
- A Plus card, which is available at any store by asking an associate
- A valid email address, which can be obtained from any free online service and can be anonymous
- A personalized account at our website, which again can be anonymous
TO ENROLL IN THE COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Members must visit our website at www.dillons.com/communityrewards
- Sign in OR Create an account
- Click on “Enroll Now”
- Enter the 5-digit NPO and search
- Select your Organization and click on “Enroll”
That is all shoppers need to do. From there, donations will be distributed to the Kansas Food Bank on a quarterly basis. (Just a note, you do have to re-enroll every February!)
The Kansas Food Bank will deploy its next Mobile Hygiene Pantry on Saturday, January 21st.
****We will still be at the Lord’s Diner South Location****
The Lord’s Diner, 2825 S HIllside
Distribution time is 9 am to 11 am.
Guests will be asked to provide their address and number of household members. Limit of 1 visit per household.
For more information please contact Debi Kreutzman at 316-265-3663.
The Mobile Hygiene Pantry always distributes the third Saturday of the month.